For women searching for a high quality nursing bra that is going to allow the mother to nurse with ease, without sacrificing the support – the Bella Materna Women’s Padded Nursing Bra can provide the high levels of support needed, along with the sense of high style, and become one of the go-to daytime bras that are going to help create the sense of silhouette through the clothing choices.
Other styles of bras aren’t able to create the silhouette through the style as there is a lack of support designed throughout the bra. The Bella Materna Women’s Padded Nursing bra provides the high level of support throughout the style without sacrificing the style. The popular plunging style is available in nude and black, with sizes ranging from B to E cup, women can find the option that suits their style – and gives the lift that is needed while breastfeeding.
Women searching for a supportive nursing bra that is comfortable and stylish, and created with reinforced fabrics throughout the cups need not look any further than the Bella Materna Women’s Padded nursing bra. The popular style provides support without binding the breasts and creates a comfortable and supportive bra, with the included supported.
Though expensive, ranging in price between fifty and sixty dollars, depending on where the Bella Materna Women’s Padded Nursing Bra had been purchased, it is an investment that is going to be made into the nursing wardrobe that can be easily transitioned from day to evening – giving women the lift in breasts, and confidence, while wearing the bra – and still allowing for easy access to discrete nursing.
Features of the Bella Materna Women’s Padded Nursing Bra include:
- Available in black and nude to give everyday options for the styles that are going to worn while nursing
- Supportive design ensures that the breasts are going to be lifted and separated, while retaining the access for the breastfeeding mother
- Designed with a stretch foam cup to accommodate the common sizes that occur throughout the pregnancy and beyond
- Uses flexy wires throughout the design, rather than the traditional wires – reducing the infections and other adverse effects caused by underwire styles designed in nursing bras
- Easy one handed clasp makes nursing simple and discrete