Night-time feedings don’t have to be uncomfortable. The comfortable sleep bra that has been designed to nurse at night with ease, by Maidenform, is a simple way to get the comfort and support throughout the night, making it simple to get the pretty style and function needed for nursing.
Available in feminine pink, white and in sizes from small to extra large, the nursing bra is a great option for women that are seeking comfort, affordability and function in the nursing bra. The popular pullover design is easily pulled on and off, allowing women to remove and put on the bra with ease.
Features of the Pullover Nursing Bra from Maidenform Include:
- Cross over design that can allow the mother to pull down the bra for easy opening and nursing
- Soft design creates one of the most comfortable bras available
- No hardware throughout the bra to make a comfortable sleeping bra
- T-back styling to create a soft-cup bra that is going to provide light support
- Stretch elastic band throughout the bra to create ease of use while putting on and pulling off the bra
Bras that are designed for nursing at night are designed with light support and easy access for those frequent night-feedings. The soft fabrics and stretch bans created in the bra make it simple to include this bra in the night-time wardrobe.
This soft-style of nursing bra is created with soft fabric that is able to meld to the body. The fabric is comfortable and can be pulled aside to accommodate nursing and is therefore a simple way to get the comfortable fit that stays in place while the mother is not nursing.
This is a great option for night-time but Maidenform has also created a bra that can be worn around the house while lounging. Using this popular style of bra, you can get the soft level of support that is needed to give a boost and remain comfortable, without using wires or hooks through the style that can decrease the comfort of the nursing bra.